We encourage all our clients to review the pertinent documents associated with their tax claims. Feel free to review and download the provided forms below:
- Form W-4 is a tax form used by the United States Internal Revenue Service. The form is used by employers to determine the correct amount of tax withholding to deduct from employees’ wages.
Download W-4 Form
- Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification, serves two purposes. It is used by third parties to file an information return with the IRS on reportable payments made to others, and is used to help the payee avoid backup withholding.
Download W-9 Form
- Form I-9, The Employment Eligibility Verification, is a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services form. It is used by an employer to verify an employee’s identity and to establish that the worker is eligible to accept employment in the United States.
Download I-9 Form
- If you are a Peace Officer, please download and review our Peace Officer’s Deductions form and thank you for your selfless service.
Download Peace Officer Deductions Form
- If you are a Fire Fighter, please download and review our Fire Fighter’s Deductions form; your ever-ready response is greatly appreciated.
Download Fire Fighter Deductions
- If you are a Realtor, please download and review our Realtor’s Deductions form and review some deductions you may have overlooked.
Download Realtor Deductions Form